Terms & Conditions
1. Members of the scheme are entitled to free admission to all Senior games held under the auspices of Coiste Átha Cliath, Cumann Lúthchleas Gael (Dublin GAA Board) at any venue within the county.
2. Members of this scheme are entitled to free admission to Group National Football and Hurling League games involving Dublin played in Parnell Park and the Dublin Spring Series in Croke Park. Challenge games at club venues are not included.
3. Members with Stand Tickets are not guaranteed seats for National League Games in Parnell Park unless they attend at least 20 minutes before throw-in.
4. Members of this scheme will not be entitled to free admission to any play-off games, Quarter-finals, Semi-finals or Finals involving Dublin in the National Football or Hurling Leagues.
5. Members of this scheme are not entitled to free admission to any Championship games held under the auspices of the Leinster Council or Central Council at Dublin venues or to games played under the auspices of Dublin, Leinster or All- Ireland Colleges or games sponsored by Clubs or Charities. These include O’Byrne cup, Walsh cup and Interprovincial games.
6. Members of this scheme are entitled to purchase One Ticket for any “All Ticket Game" involving Dublin in the Inter-County Senior Football or Hurling Championship. To avail of this offer, subscribers should call in person producing their membership card, to the GAA Ticket Office on the Tuesday prior to a championship game. Members are advised that no other notification will be issued in relation to the purchase of match tickets. Scheme does not apply where tickets are issued for Inter-County games other than Senior. NOTE: Members are not guaranteed tickets for any specified area in Croke Park. Holders of a Stand ticket are entitled to purchase a Cusack or Hogan Stand ticket subject to availability. Terrace ticket holders are entitled to purchase a Hill 16 ticket only.
7. Tickets will be valid for this year from 1st May 2016 to 30th April 2017. Replacement tickets will only be issued at a cost of €5.
8. Any notice or determination by Coiste Átha Cliath, Cumann Lúthchleas Gael in relation to a ticket or admission shall be conclusive and binding between Coiste Átha Cliath and the ticket holder. Abuses of this scheme may result in the membership ticket being cancelled. **Please return completed forms to Ciaran O’Connor, Dublin County Board, Parnell Park, Donnycarney. D5**
Sean Mac Coisdealbha
1st May 2016
Parnell Pass 2016
2016 Parnell Passes are now sold out.
Thank you for your continued support!